Find me at my new blog!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm so tired tonight.  It's almost time for Thanksgiving break, and the semester only has about two weeks after that.  It's been a long, busy semester.  But we've been so blessed this semester.

Today I'm particularly thankful for:

-the fact that one week from RIGHT NOW we will be with my parents, siblings, grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins!!!  I can hardly wait.  I haven't seen my folks since July and the extended family since the wedding in May.  It's going to be amazing.

-only one day left of school till a week off.  My goals are to get the house completely clean (in preparation for Christmas decorating!!) and (finally) finish thank-you notes.  (I know, I know, I'm a horrible person...)

-beautiful fall weather.  It's been gorgeous.  I admit, however, I'm ready for snow now...

-new windows installed in the living room and kitchen today!!!  FINALLY!  They're beautiful, and I'm hoping they will have a positive effect on our utilities bill.  Just a few more improvements and they'll be all done.

-continued healing for Joshua's dad.  (thank you so much for your prayers!)  We'll be visiting him tomorrow and I'll post an update later.

-my amazing husband.  I know, I'm always thankful for him and I write about him all the time, but he is so encouraging, so sweet, so loving, so wise, and such a comfort to me.  I don't know where I'd be without my best friend.

-our wonderful friends and fantastic family--such amazing people are in our lives!

Thankful Thursdays Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!