Find me at my new blog!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Current State of Mind

SO much to do.  Not nearly enough time to do it.


I can do all things...


There's so much I need and want to do.  I wish I could make everything okay.  I can't handle it all...


Through Christ...


I'm so tired.  Not enough sleep, not enough time to rest, hardly any time for myself today.  I've been dashing from one thing to the next since 8:30 this morning and it won't end for another 3 1/2 hours.  I'm still not fully healthy.  I just want to curl up and sleep.


Who strengthens me.



This is what has been going through my head, practically all day.  Trying to do life on my own doesn't work.  Letting God take the reins does work.  (Ever notice how "reins" is a homonym of "reigns"?  Yeah...)

His strength is made perfect in my weakness.  When I am weak, he is strong.  When I can't do it, God can.

And he helps me get through even long, tiring days like today.  He has given me my amazing finace, without whom I don't know how I'd get through life.  He makes me so happy and just holds me when that's what I need.  He's encouraging and he inspires me to work hard.

God let me run into two beautiful women today, two sisters in Christ who gave me some much-needed love and encouragement.  I'm so thankful for all my girl friends; don't know where I'd be without them either!

And it's such a beautiful day.  The sunshine lifts my spirits so much.

I can do ALL THINGS
through CHRIST
who STRENGTHENS me.

1 comment:

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!